Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i am looking for a pic of a Black TSX, with black 19 or 20 inch rims that have a chrome lip. I have seen it on TSXclub, or cardomain, but i can no longerfind it, i have been searching for hours... If any body knows what TSX im talking about, please posts the pics!! thanks so much!

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they were similar to the Maya STM Hyper black ones, im not sure if it was exactly those, but definitely very similar. And im sorry but i dont remember if it had a body kit... It may have had the OEM one though, and it was lowered of course.

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome!! you have found it!!! thank you so much 228, i couldn't find that damn thing... you are awesome! :ben:

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, i love that look so much, and my TSX is black!!! it looks just like that one, other than the rims.. and i have 30% tints

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
o u are welcome....coz not much black tsx with 19's or 20's with black rims.....so possible will be the one i saw b4...hahaa...

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
those are 20's right? i might go for 19's, but i do like those ones if they are 20's... they look so damn good whatever they are!

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats not the same pic i saw, but definetly the same car! i need to find more angles of that car! but likei said, thats just what i was looking for so thanks again!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
yes those are 20's, i think 18 and 19's fit nice on tsx....20's are too big..............also pricey..

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
this one is PIAA 19's.........vancouver hv one look similar...but it's from WORKS 18's ......but just look almost the same...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
228 said:
do u know what grill is that? phase??
Yes, that's the Phase grille, almost identical to the Mugen variant except the top grille part is straight not contoured.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts