Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any red w/black int. 6sp with navi near new jersey. Anywhere between Baltimore and Boston. The dealer I went to says there arn't any, but I find that hard to belive. Thanks!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Milano Red w/ ebony leather, 6 speed and navi is probably one of the hardest combination to get. The dealer maybe right about not locating one near you, but other dealers may have it, but like in far away states like Florida or Missouri. You'll have to ask the dealer if they can do a search for one. Also, visit other dealers or have a dealer call around other regions and have it shipped over.

·
Crusin Thru
164 Posts
I' m from Jersey I found mine in Conn. Red 6sp with Nav. You can find them all depends if your dealer is up it locating one for you, but I never seen one Red with black interior.

·
TSX Sold! Hello STi!
595 Posts
Ddrumeler... what dealership did you go to in NJ? I'd put in a call to my sales associate at Bridgewater Acura to see if he can locate one if you haven't tried there yet.

·
Crusin Thru
164 Posts
[No message]

·
The Peoples Champ
609 Posts
Agent_Chen said:
Milano Red w/ ebony leather, 6 speed and navi is probably one of the hardest combination to get. The dealer maybe right about not locating one near you, but other dealers may have it, but like in far away states like Florida or Missouri. You'll have to ask the dealer if they can do a search for one. Also, visit other dealers or have a dealer call around other regions and have it shipped over.

i bought my black on black 2 weeks ago
they located me a red/ebony w/ navi BUT due to its Rarity the dealership in westchester pa Or ny ( i forget ) refused to go less than STICKER

so i said.... :sadwavey: via my salesman....

no way i'm paying sticker for anything... i dont care HOW rare it is

but there are 4 in the NY/NJ/PA/CT area
i looked at the computer

but all pretty much that same sticker story :buttkick:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts