Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has any cool TSX wallpaper(s). Attachments or links, either is cool. I have most of the common ones you can find on the net, but I'm still looking for a nice Arctic Blue TSX wallpaper. And I'm sure some of you out there can make some pretty sick ones too. Also admin, you should start a TSX wallpaper thread to post in (if not this one :))

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
I will sticky this thread if anyone has walpapers they would like to share feel free to post them here.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yunit said:
hey check out my pics for your wall paper, its black but no photoshop involved here
They are cool...but I would rather just use mine. I have em posted on the site as well. :D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
ClubPhoto will not let me link the full size, high resolution photo. If you'd like it, please feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected] and I'll be happy to send it to you :)

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
nice pics of your car bondgrl. I just found some great new wallpaper. thx:thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
^ Joker, anyway possible to make that bigger or have a link to a larger picture of that ABP Accord Euro R. I like that picture.
1blue1.gif

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Great shot, Kawaii!

BTW when I see that sig of yours, can't help thinking of that "Taxi" episode.....

Who know what I'm talking about?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts