Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been living in jersey all my life... so looking into moving to florida for the sake of my kids.... anyone from orlando/ocala area?....

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah can't justify getting my head blown away for this country... the military is not for me ....

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone from orlando or ocala..?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ocala is very quiet somewhat boring. I used to go to Florida all the time when my grandparents were there, they lived in Ocala real boring. But Orlando is a little better more things to do when it comes to theme parks lots of them. But to be honest I like more a city like place so I like places closer to Miami. Prefer being a little closer to the south since im a beach person lots more beaches and stuff to go to. Finacial wise, Orlandos probably the best offer. Hope this helps

·
Registered
250 Posts
*I too would love to move to Florida. Cant stand these ****ing harsh winters hate snow and winter rather go through a hurricane then a snow storm LOL

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
My parents to make me move down to JAX. FL. Lol I visited. Very nice place in orange park.

·
Whaattss up?
149 Posts
I want to move to Florida :( so nice there

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in the opposite boat, I can't stand Florida! Too hot all the time, there's a variety of seasons with varying temperatures, hot and HOT! LOL.

But seriously, if it's not the mosquitoes, it's the heat and humidity. I can't wait to leave this state.

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well ill be out there on the 18th of august for 2 weeks.... gonna look into apts and someone can get me a hook up on a job.... ill be in lake mary and orlando so if anyone wants to chill holla we can hit the miami arfea...never been there and id like to see the females that iv been told about...lol...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts