Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Full Fledged Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I noticed some of you were very helpful towards others who were looking to purchase a new TSX, so I thought Id get your opinions on my potential new ride. I just turned 30 so this is my 1st 'sweet' car if you will...

Its basically a fully loaded TSX with some customizations, but you can see the full details with pics here. 2008 ACURA TSX SPORT SEDAN FULLY LOADED ONLY 26k MILES!!!

Note the rims and tints etc, and low miles...exceptionally clean.

Its FSBO and I've got to pick it up in Chicago (live in Cleveland).

Up for sale is a 2008 Acura TSX with only 29k miles! Car is in Brand New condition and has always been well maintained. One Owner Vehicle, Lady Driven, Non-Smoker!

-Features-

Full Gray Leather Interior
Driver & Passenger Heated Seats
Heated Side Mirrors
Special Carbon Gray Metallic Paint
Sliding Sun-Roof
Full Voice Command
Satalite Radio
6Disk In-dash CD Player
Premium Pioneer Sound
7" Alpine Navigation System
Bluetooth (works with all smartphones)
Homelink (built in garage door opener)
Remote Start
2 Sets of Keys
2 Key Fabs
TSX Trunk Mat
Brand New 18" Acura Chrome Wheels
Brand New Tires
Original Owners Manual
+Much More!!!

$21,000 Firm

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
thats clean man same car as min except for the taillight tints

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida
2,725 Posts
Very clean, I don't really care for the tail lights, but besides that, seems like a good deal.
I would say jump on that for sure.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Very good looking TSX,if you buy it,change the rear lights over to stock,they are what make these cars look so good,and are hidden...

·
Full Fledged Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys! I picked it up earlier this month and drove it back from Chicago to Cleveland without any problems. Getting the first Synth oil change today and overall I love it.

One weird thing i noticed- Is it not possible at all to SEEK within a track on the CD? This has the tech/navi package, so i can speak next track or next disc, but there's no way to go say one minute into the track if it has a slow start or if wanted to skip something.

Also - Cleveland Winter's can be kind of harsh, and these 18" low profile rims/tires might not be the best idea... Do TSX folk who live in the snow belt change them out twice a year or have any recommendations?

Thanks!

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,287 Posts
lol @ fully loaded. All TSXs were fully loaded. Some just had nav, some didn't. I plan on using my 18s for winter, hence my purchase of all season tires.

I also don't recall there being a gray color option...just parchment and ebony. I demand proof.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The 08s came in Quartz, Ebony and Parchment interiors. You could get Quartz with the CGP, ASM, ABP and GBM exterior colors.

Considering how many photos of the Quartz interior are in the brochure, it seems to be a popular choice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts