Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
05 TSX M/T, I've been trying to reflash my ECU for a while now, but I don't know where to start.
I tried to reach out to Serge Bo, but it seems that he is very busy. Anywhere else I can look?

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Just got my reflash done by SergeBo. I believe its the easiest way to get a reflash since you dont have to send your key, Ecu etc. like you have to do for Hondata and have your car down for a couple of days/weeks.
The wait is worth it for SergeBo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
SergeBo responded to me pretty quickly a couple of weeks ago and i was put on his list for tune. I tried reaching out to him about a week ago and have not gotten a response yet from that.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
He's a busy guy. He has the customer before you ship the cable( that he uses to flash) to you. So it goes from person to person till it's your turn. Best bang for the buck. It transformed my car. We'll worth it imo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got my reflash done by SergeBo. I believe its the easiest way to get a reflash since you dont have to send your key, Ecu etc. like you have to do for Hondata and have your car down for a couple of days/weeks.
The wait is worth it for SergeBo.
hello, i am new to the car community, and I am taking over my brother that passed away's tsx. What do you need to be able to reflash ecu? and how do you contact sergebo?

Thank you!

·
Registered
707 Posts
hello, i am new to the car community, and I am taking over my brother that passed away's tsx. What do you need to be able to reflash ecu? and how do you contact sergebo?

Thank you!
Best bet is to find him on FB - he's all over the FB TSX groups. I believe he had a recent stint in the hospital and has been unresponsive for a couple weeks though, just a heads up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts