Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...stock tires on rsX-s are 215/45/17 so obviously i dont see a problem putting them on...

anyone have pics or photoshop of them on a black tsx??

..and of course..the ultimate question...will they look good instead of the STOCk rims?

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
i think they would look great

find me a pic of a black tsx from the side... and ill chop it for you

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think this pic gives me an idea... and yah..it will look great.

but i will try and find a side profile and post it..thanks!

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
here you go... i probley made the rims a little bigger then there supposed to be... but you get the picture... i also droped and cropped the pic for shits and giggles

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks TSXMIKE.. indeed confirms that it will look good.. hope to post pix of real thing in a week or so.. if deal goes through!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
if u dont mind telling..how much are u gonna pay for the rsx rims?

do u know someone who is parting or something? just out of curiousity

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Acura604 said:
Thanks TSXMIKE.. indeed confirms that it will look good.. hope to post pix of real thing in a week or so.. if deal goes through!
Damn, I hope this doesn't become too much of a trend....I've got a set already; just waiting to put on some summer rubber. I still had snow last week.

I paid $650, I've seen sets go for $800, there's a lot of demand for them from 02-04 RSX owners.....

They'll be cheap next year :D.........

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
o, thx for the picz.....i always wanna c how the RSX-S rims look on TSX..
now i got the chance..lol...
actually it looks pretty nice.. :cool:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rsx rims should be on tomorrow.. will post pix when it's alllll done.. gonna look great i think.. i hope.. er.. yah...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
will i have to worry about any sort of decrease in 'ride and handling quality' due to the different but minor offset?

RSx-S +45
TSx +55

·
Registered
283 Posts
Buy a 10mm spacer from H&R. They work pretty good, and you'll likely have no problems at all with only 10mm. Hell, if it really concerns you, get a 5mm spacer. It'll look better than no spacer at all IMO.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
those are Defenutly gonna look good,

by the way Nice Big Brake Kit there TSXMike :laugh:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Well, he is the first Male Stalker Ive had, the girls were bad enough, but hey at least this one looks like Jessica Alba

·
Registered
28 Posts
cmf said:
Buy a 10mm spacer from H&R. They work pretty good, and you'll likely have no problems at all with only 10mm. Hell, if it really concerns you, get a 5mm spacer. It'll look better than no spacer at all IMO.
That would make things worse. 10mm spacer would give the rims a +35mm offset.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts