Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT:: 2300 miles
kumho asx
225/40/18

$360 firm

burbank, california...

I ran into an issue. I need to trade or sell then buy a smaller size. I need my tires stretch due to fitment issues...

Please help.. Either buy, trade for 205's

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just wondering but are these wheels from your old car that you are trying to make fit on the tsx. The only reason i ask is because you are having to go thru alot just to fit the rims on at STOCK height. I mean no harm just trying to get your situation.

As for advice, i would roll your fenders, run smaller tires, and run negative camber.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
recently

Just wondering but are these wheels from your old car that you are trying to make fit on the tsx. The only reason i ask is because you are having to go thru alot just to fit the rims on at STOCK height. I mean no harm just trying to get your situation.

As for advice, i would roll your fenders, run smaller tires, and run negative camber.
i recently got my fenders rolled and negative camber installed. so its alot better now. but i plan on slamming it sometime soon. i would think i need smaller tires. therefore im trying to trade.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
18x8 +30

in addition to that i have:
15mm adapter ichiba v2 in the fronts
12mm spacers in the rear

my front wheel sticks out about half an inch.
my rear are negative camber so only bottom half of my wheel sticks out.
thinking of getting 20-25mm adapter ichiba v2 for the rear.
cause at the moment. front wheel sticks out more than rear.

still on stock suspension. no longer scraping.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, SF Bay Area
6,942 Posts
Would yo ube willing to part a pair + willing to drop off in gardena? I live in norcal but get trucking from socal every 2 days. I will cover shipping cost.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts