Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone...

First time posting and what a way to start. I just got back from a business trip that lasted for three weeks. Got into my car on Fri, did some errands, and felt good to be back and to actually drive around in my own car.

Well, this morning, low and behold, there's a cement block under the driver's side, with the front left rim gone. That's it. Nothing else was taken or done.

So, if anyone tries to dump you ONE stock rim and tire, hold him/her there, call me, and I will be right over...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
ouch!! That sucks :(
Sorry to hear...

But welcome to the site :wavey:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the Club kyyee!!!
I am sorry to hear what happened, and will be on the lookout for anyone selling one wheel.
Joker - who hates theives :mad:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Joker said:
Hello, and welcome to the Club kyyee!!!
I am sorry to hear what happened, and will be on the lookout for anyone selling one wheel.
Joker - who hates theives :mad:
Theives ruin everything for everyone, sorry to hear :(

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
welcome.... I could say that i would be on the lookout, however I doubt one rim/tire would make it here to tx :)

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
oh....damnit.....one rim? but still hv to pay 300 for deductible.....SXXT...

sorry to heard from u......

also welcome in to the club...

·
(o'.')-o
318 Posts
Thats soo shitty!! Where in Vancouver did this happen? A few months ago my friend's SiR rims go jacked and a few days after that, my cousin friend's Madaz 3 got its rims jacked in the same area?

Btw..welcome to the club

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
Yhellow

I think it would help if you told us what rims you had and a picture of them too!

·
Registered
104 Posts
that's truly messed up. let's go hunt that thief down and give em a massive beat down.
1 rim? cheap ass jealous mofo who prbly wants to switch out the spare for a Full Tire. what load of donkey doodoo.

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
oops sorry i'm blind...

well try to look on the more positive side, maybe they were trying to steal all 4 and the spotter spotted you were coming out so they wern't able to get the set and got screwed too, and you were still able to get going cuz you have a spare?

plus now you have a reason to get some aftermarket rims

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
What's the joke with stealing a single rim? Don't they usually place the whole car on blocks and take off with the set? Did you have anti-theft nuts installed? That really sucks, what happened to you. I, like Joker, hate thieves...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts