Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some parts for sale after my rebuild from the accident that got replaced with new things during the build.

Comptech Header - $450 - SOLD
Random Technology High Flow Cat - $250 - SOLD
J's Racing 60RS Fullt Titanium Exhaust - $1000 - SOLD
J's Racing Strut Bar - $195 - SOLD
JDM OEM Headlight Clear Diffusers - $150 - SOLD
J's Racing Carbon Fiber Intake -$500/OBO - SOLD

J's Racing Carbon Fiber Intake - $950
(Brand New. Only opened to make sure all parts were included and not damaged)

Pictures to come soon.

TCSportline 2004-2005 Carbon Fiber Hood - $500
(Hood trim not included)

Junction Produce Scara Wheels - 19x8 +41 and 19x9 +38 - 5x114.3 - $3000
(The wheels have a few small 1in or less marks in the lips that I believe came from having the tires mounted on them. Tires have less than 5000 miles on them and the wheels don't have many more miles on them as I bought them off a SEMA build when I got them. Please excuse the dust in some pictures it is not paint.)

Wheels on the car

5mm spacers

15mm Spacers

·
Registered
856 Posts
Very interested in the CT header, but going into finals with little $ and don't need the stress of scrapping. PM me if you want to haggle (going to 28803), I'll follow the thread in the meantime.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Several people interested in the headers and cat right now so not looking to haggle for the time being sorry.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Pay2play on those diffusers!! Exactly what I've been looking for! Ahh

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Damn I need that exhaust and strut bar! Two parts I plan on swooping for spring!!!

Is the strut bar bent at all? I had a homie that was in a front end collision is his 350z and bent the bar pretty tough. Just curious.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn I need that exhaust and strut bar! Two parts I plan on swooping for spring!!!

Is the strut bar bent at all? I had a homie that was in a front end collision is his 350z and bent the bar pretty tough. Just curious.
I haven't removed it to check yet but I will probably be putting the new one in this weekend so I will check then. Visually in the car it does not apear so at all. My collision was 100% straight head on with the deer so I don't think it should be bent at all. I will take a pic of the new one next to it as the check that it is straight for you.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i inquired about the hood but not sure if you are wiLLing to ship.?
Sorry completely missed your post between my two posts of parts which is my bad. I have a box for the hood so I am willing to ship it at your expense. I will PM you once I have a quote for shipping too you.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts