Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some parts for sale after my rebuild from the accident that got replaced with new things during the build.

Comptech Header - $450 - SOLD
Random Technology High Flow Cat - $250 - SOLD
J's Racing 60RS Fullt Titanium Exhaust - $1000 - SOLD
J's Racing Strut Bar - $195 - SOLD
JDM OEM Headlight Clear Diffusers - $150 - SOLD
J's Racing Carbon Fiber Intake -$500/OBO - SOLD

J's Racing Carbon Fiber Intake - $950
(Brand New. Only opened to make sure all parts were included and not damaged)

Pictures to come soon.

TCSportline 2004-2005 Carbon Fiber Hood - $500
(Hood trim not included)

Junction Produce Scara Wheels - 19x8 +41 and 19x9 +38 - 5x114.3 - $3000
(The wheels have a few small 1in or less marks in the lips that I believe came from having the tires mounted on them. Tires have less than 5000 miles on them and the wheels don't have many more miles on them as I bought them off a SEMA build when I got them. Please excuse the dust in some pictures it is not paint.)

Wheels on the car

5mm spacers

15mm Spacers

·
Registered
856 Posts
Very interested in the CT header, but going into finals with little $ and don't need the stress of scrapping. PM me if you want to haggle (going to 28803), I'll follow the thread in the meantime.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Several people interested in the headers and cat right now so not looking to haggle for the time being sorry.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Pay2play on those diffusers!! Exactly what I've been looking for! Ahh

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Damn I need that exhaust and strut bar! Two parts I plan on swooping for spring!!!

Is the strut bar bent at all? I had a homie that was in a front end collision is his 350z and bent the bar pretty tough. Just curious.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Several people interested in the headers and cat right now so not looking to haggle for the time being sorry.
Sounds good, if things change, get at me. Otherwise, GLWS and I'll look again after the holidays.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn I need that exhaust and strut bar! Two parts I plan on swooping for spring!!!

Is the strut bar bent at all? I had a homie that was in a front end collision is his 350z and bent the bar pretty tough. Just curious.
I haven't removed it to check yet but I will probably be putting the new one in this weekend so I will check then. Visually in the car it does not apear so at all. My collision was 100% straight head on with the deer so I don't think it should be bent at all. I will take a pic of the new one next to it as the check that it is straight for you.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i inquired about the hood but not sure if you are wiLLing to ship.?
Sorry completely missed your post between my two posts of parts which is my bad. I have a box for the hood so I am willing to ship it at your expense. I will PM you once I have a quote for shipping too you.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts