·
Registered
17 Posts
PM sent......

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Pending sale on header, cat, and exhaust.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Pictures posted of hood. Fits 2004-2005 TSX with hood trim. Hood trim not included.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Damn I need that exhaust and strut bar! Two parts I plan on swooping for spring!!!

Is the strut bar bent at all? I had a homie that was in a front end collision is his 350z and bent the bar pretty tough. Just curious.
I haven't removed it to check yet but I will probably be putting the new one in this weekend so I will check then. Visually in the car it does not apear so at all. My collision was 100% straight head on with the deer so I don't think it should be bent at all. I will take a pic of the new one next to it as the check that it is straight for you.
Sorry I know I said I would get pics of this before. Going to try and get it swapped out tomorrow now instead and get some pictures posted.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Been super busy but got the strut bars swapped last night. I can promise that the strut is not bent. I took pictures as well but probably won't be able to get them posted till tomorrow or Saturday. You have my word though that nothing on it is bent at all.

Yes exhaust is still pending.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Jason, nice meeting up and talking with you. Thanks again for the header, cat and exhaust

Ant

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Nice to meet you as well. I hope that you enjoy your new exhaust setup.

21 - 40 of 90 Posts