Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

So I had to get a few of the panels of my TSX fixed. They were really just minor cosmetic issues, you could only see a slight bend in the panel if you were looking at certain angles so I brought it over to Carsmetics. They were so minor I couldnt even really pick it up on camera

So I noticed after I got my car back then im getting TONS of cabin noise. Its SO loud on the freeway (only at high speeds) it sounds like my window is down but theres no visible gap. it really was only a cosmetic issue and there was no issues with cabin noise before I brought it in. Im so bummed because I used to love how quiet the cabin and ride was

Any thoughts as to what could have happened? :/ its driving me crazy and everyone keeps commenting on how loud it is

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Hi guys,

So I had to get a few of the panels of my TSX fixed. They were really just minor cosmetic issues, you could only see a slight bend in the panel if you were looking at certain angles so I brought it over to Carsmetics. They were so minor I couldnt even really pick it up on camera

So I noticed after I got my car back then im getting TONS of cabin noise. Its SO loud on the freeway (only at high speeds) it sounds like my window is down but theres no visible gap. it really was only a cosmetic issue and there was no issues with cabin noise before I brought it in. Im so bummed because I used to love how quiet the cabin and ride was

Any thoughts as to what could have happened? :/ its driving me crazy and everyone keeps commenting on how loud it is
if the repair work was on the doors, and the work done was not paint-less dent repair, they might have removed the inner door panel and/or removed the weather stripping/door molding in an effort to prep the area for sand/primer/paint, and not put it back in on the assembly process.

I would inspect the doors to see if all look alike (especially in the scenario where one door was dent free versus one repaired).

If its the fenders, I would check to see if the fender lining is intact.

Many small things can contribute to cabin noise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.