Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else here waiting for a 2005 tsx from lougheed acura?

My car is about a week late now and they have no idea when it'll arrive. I bought my RSX from lougheed acura a couple years ago but I'm starting to lose confidence in these guys.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
228 said:
what colour is ur tSX?
welcome to the club!

thx! once i get the stupid thing i'll be sure to try and make it out to a meet hopefully. I realized car salesmen will say anything for a sale..

I got the Charcoal Grey with the GPS NaviSystem...

·
HONDA Newb!
167 Posts
hmm I bought the White 6 speed 04 TSX Brand new from them. I am picking them up coming Saturday. w00t. I haven't had any problem with them at all. I actually heard they are getting 05s sometime next month so I said I'll just go for 04.. I also got a huge discount on it as well. So I can't complain... hehe.. BTW, Greetings all ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheori said:
hmm I bought the White 6 speed 04 TSX Brand new from them. I am picking them up coming Saturday. w00t. I haven't had any problem with them at all. I actually heard they are getting 05s sometime next month so I said I'll just go for 04.. I also got a huge discount on it as well. So I can't complain... hehe.. BTW, Greetings all ;)

I was thinking about getting an 04 too when I was at the dealership but as a business expense in the end it's cheaper to lease the 05 instead.

i'm jealous! you actually get your car! :rotz:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
well we didnt purchase the car from Lougheed but one time I called them about the door visors..and they said they had a set..I drove there..and the guy COULDNT FIND THEM..after looking for like 15 min..he gave me the parts number for it..and didnt say anything else bout it..I was shocked because I could see in the parts room..it was so neat and tidy..how could they NOT find it?

I ended up buying the visors online:) saved a bunch!

·
Premium Member
2,756 Posts
cheori said:
Nice~

Another proud TSXers from Surrey~ c1i2ck

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
o, welcome to the club!

i got my car from them too...but was not dat bad..
i waited a month to get my car...but well..
it was last yr...before i paid deposit...they really said da car would come in a week....but at last...i waited for a month...may be my car was a new model last yr...

HOWEVER, their attitude is better RICHMOND ACURA..

PS: Navi...is wat i want... :( i like da big screen in da center console..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Car Sales always make their promise before you lay down the cash. Btw, I'm going to pick up my 05 TSX 6MT this week which I made my order last week. My network is good to locate the car for me and very good deal. I hope you can pick up your can soon.

Good luck

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
welcome 1blue1.gif

i'm jelous i want navi =*(

·
HONDA Newb!
167 Posts
Thanks for the all the welcomes ;)
I'll prolly end up doing a little audio stuff in the TSX.
I am coming from Hyundai Tiburon GT 5 speed.
It was a great car, had plenty of power, but I had to move to 4 dr crew.
But I am sure I made a good choice. There wasn't any other car that really had
pleasing appearence/power to my eyes at such price.. Hope to see you guys during the meet and so on. :) I'll be picking my baby sometime this week. :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lycan said:
Car Sales always make their promise before you lay down the cash. Btw, I'm going to pick up my 05 TSX 6MT this week which I made my order last week. My network is good to locate the car for me and very good deal. I hope you can pick up your can soon.

Good luck
lucky you have good connections to get your car.

I talked to the dealership today and they will be giving me a courtesy car until the 05 tsx arrives. I'm a lil more relieved now.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Akura said:
welcome, b_lum81!

thx!

i'm happy with the status of my car right now. The owner of the dealership is a family friend's friend (or something like that) and they gave me a 2005 rsx premium to drive around till my car is ready.

credibility of the dealership has gone up in my books... except for the salesman I went through.

feels good driving an rsx again... lol.. but i'm sure the tsx will be better

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
that's great for u......i got the same situation as u....but i got a 1.7EL only...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
228 said:
that's great for u......i got the same situation as u....but i got a 1.7EL only...

you waiting for a tsx as well? what dealership?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought my car from lougheed as well. The owner is a really nice guy. Got my car for the same price he gave my friend whose family knows him. I didn't know they give out loaner cars for ppl to drive till thier car arrives though...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts