Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove a Vanquish, Bentley GT and wow, loved the vanquish, drove all over clearwater today......wow you must drive that car......my tsx seems tame afer that.......

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i am joking, just had fun today.....thats all :slap:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
how the hell did you get to drive a vanquish? If I ever won the lottery a Vanquish would be one of the first cars I bought.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bentley dealer in clearwater, fl called me and told me he knew how i loved the vanquish,and told me to come and take it for a few hours...so we hopped in my TSX my son and i and drove the 105 miles to this dealership, now keep in mind i have had 39 cars in the last 55 months,so he gave me the keys and let us take it out for a spin...well let me tell you its one of the best rides i have ever been on and the paddle shifters are awesome....it really is a beast...they are getting a ford GT in tomorrow....so sunday i will make the drive to play in the GT...the bentley was nice...but to stuffy for my taste..also the Vanquish has no mirrors on the visors...LOL

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Ive Driven the DB9, but not the Vanquish, thats pretty sweet, Ive also Revved an Enzo and gone for a drive in it, the Ford GT sounds like its gonna be a blast though, you dont have to shift to get to 60mph, lol, have fun!

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
39 cars in the last 55 months... That is a lot of cars to go thru...

·
gas-aholic
208 Posts
i'd prefer a DB9.

i've heard that the Vanquish...the flappy paddles don't down shift when you want it to...upshifts are horrendously jerky, and overall...it's a DB9 with mild engine and suspension tuning...

hence, the DB9 is a better car...the paddles work when you want them to--not when the car wants to.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
CyberGypsy said:
The bentley dealer in clearwater, fl called me and told me he knew how i loved the vanquish,and told me to come and take it for a few hours...so we hopped in my TSX my son and i and drove the 105 miles to this dealership, now keep in mind i have had 39 cars in the last 55 months,so he gave me the keys and let us take it out for a spin...well let me tell you its one of the best rides i have ever been on and the paddle shifters are awesome....it really is a beast...they are getting a ford GT in tomorrow....so sunday i will make the drive to play in the GT...the bentley was nice...but to stuffy for my taste..also the Vanquish has no mirrors on the visors...LOL
Vanquish :drool1:

Thats cool, you should have your son record the drive, this way for those who can't experience driving these cars can hear the engine and feel how it rides on the computer. :bowdown1:

MemphisRheins said:
Ive Driven the DB9, but not the Vanquish, thats pretty sweet, Ive also Revved an Enzo and gone for a drive in it, the Ford GT sounds like its gonna be a blast though, you dont have to shift to get to 60mph, lol, have fun!
I sat in a DB9 today, me and my friend went to the Aston Martin dealer to look around. We couldn't drive one, how did you manage to get them to let you drive those cars?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Agent_Chen said:

I sat in a DB9 today, me and my friend went to the Aston Martin dealer to look around. We couldn't drive one, how did you manage to get them to let you drive those cars?

One of My ExGirlfriends Fathers Owned an Insurance company, so He collects exotic cars, has a warehouse full of em, the DB9 is his daily, hes got the Vanquish too, Enzo as well at 23 other Ferrari's, 4 muscle cars, and 6 other exotics, I still dream of his garage lol... Im never gonna be able to afford his collection, but Can allways Dream...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the_whoster said:
i'd prefer a DB9.

i've heard that the Vanquish...the flappy paddles don't down shift when you want it to...upshifts are horrendously jerky, and overall...it's a DB9 with mild engine and suspension tuning...

hence, the DB9 is a better car...the paddles work when you want them to--not when the car wants to.
WRONG! the paddle shifter work perfect, had no problem at all, just have to remember to pull back both for neutral, yea like i was in neutral for more then a minute..... 1blue1.gif

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Agent_Chen said:

Thats cool, you should have your son record the drive, this way for those who can't experience driving these cars can hear the engine and feel how it rides on the computer. :bowdown1:

I guess my car history helps....if you ever want to drive something, let me know......I can call my dealer, and tell them your looking for me.....the best part is they hand me the key and dont ever go......LOL try that a Kia dealer...Just kidding........they also have a porshe Carrea GT.....hummm not into porshe but what the heck, I must say the Bentley has a amazing brake system.....

·
The Peoples Champ
609 Posts
CyberGypsy said:
Drove a Vanquish, Bentley GT and wow, loved the vanquish, drove all over clearwater today......wow you must drive that car......my tsx seems tame afer that.......

i was born in port richey !
and all my fam is down there

FUN FACT :rolling_e

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Type X said:
i was born in port richey !
and all my fam is down there

FUN FACT :rolling_e

cool let me know when you are around...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
While in England/London recently, I saw several Aston Martins! The Vanquish is sweet in person! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts