Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SFAR
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my current set up. 17x9 +30 mb battles wrapped in 215/40 nitto neo gens. Not finished yet but let me know what you think.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, SF Bay Area
6,942 Posts
I wonder how it'd look if you sprayed all your emblems/chrome parts that oem gold plated look

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
I wonder how it'd look if you sprayed all your emblems/chrome parts that oem gold plated look
Yup. That's for me :) not fully 24k the whole car but a good portion should be done. Rims will be done for next summer's show and hopefully the engine bay as well. Already did the rebadge which most of you have seen. Not sure if ill try the window trim/grill molding or exhaust tips yet though. Gold and bronze does look good on carbon grey ;)

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
looks great, low for sure :tu:

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
Yup. That's for me :) not fully 24k the whole car but a good portion should be done. Rims will be done for next summer's show and hopefully the engine bay as well. Already did the rebadge which most of you have seen. Not sure if ill try the window trim/grill molding or exhaust tips yet though. Gold and bronze does look good on carbon grey ;)
Keep the window trim and grille as is i reckon. Gold trims would look terrible imo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts