Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
100% rooster
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I’m a long time member now on my second TSX a 2011. It has over 220k which I put on it myself. The suspension is leaking and I was wondering what’s a good oem feel suspension with a small drop? If there is any? Regardless thanks a lot for any help.

·
Registered
522 Posts
For a comfortable ride a lot of folks went with Tein Comfort Sport. I don't think they make them anymore but some places still have them in stock. The replacement I believe is the Tein Monosport Touring.

Not sure if you can replicate exact oem with a drop as it might bottom out but a lot of folks that prefer a more oem type feel go with comfort-like coilovers. If you want a shock/spring combo a lot of folks like bilstein shocks with whichever spring will give you the eexact drop you want.

·
Registered
334 Posts
1st gen not cu2 but I have the koni orange and eibach prokit on mine, about a 1.5" drop and it's fantastic. Ride quality was better than my 150k shocks and bushings, and with only a rear upper arm ball joint camber arm I can fit a 235/45/17 with people in the car and never rub. Really happy with it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone I’m a long time member now on my second TSX a 2011. It has over 220k which I put on it myself. The suspension is leaking and I was wondering what’s a good oem feel suspension with a small drop? If there is any? Regardless thanks a lot for any help.
You could also opt for the Honda Access Sport Suspension. It is an option for the European Accords. The drop is roughly an inch all around. Slightly stiffer than stock, but overall, a comfortable feel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.