Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '05 tsx AT with 62k on it. I'm considering a slight drop and would like spring suggestions that can be used on my oem shocks. Maintaining oem-like ride quality is of importance. I live in NH and don't want to have my car too low and deal with it in the winter. Thanks for your feedback.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Teins H Tech Springs, is designed to work with OEM shocks.

Front drop is 1.1 and rear is .75, do a search on it for more info...

I have an '05 tsx AT with 62k on it. I'm considering a slight drop and would like spring suggestions that can be used on my oem shocks. Maintaining oem-like ride quality is of importance. I live in NH and don't want to have my car too low and deal with it in the winter. Thanks for your feedback.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Where in nh are you from ?

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
356 Posts
I agree with Tein H-tech all the way. i had my h-tech on OEM schocks for almost 4yrs and they still ride smooth.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
I have Koni's with ground control coilovers....about an 1" drop all around and you can ask for different spring rates with the ground controls. Koni's you can adjust anytime.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I think he's looking for springs that will work with OEM shock. So he can avoid buying new shocks.

I wish konis weren't so expensive.

I have Koni's with ground control coilovers....about an 1" drop all around and you can ask for different spring rates with the ground controls. Koni's you can adjust anytime.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the feedback, I'm going to go with the h techs. they are affordable and offer the minimal drop I'm trying to obtain.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
I think he's looking for springs that will work with OEM shock. So he can avoid buying new shocks.

I wish konis weren't so expensive.
Koni's have lifetime warranty and full adjustment...worth every penny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts