Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking on buying some lowering springs. I have the 06 stock wheels and stock struts. looking for a decent drop to hide some of the wheel gap without having a harsh ride

·
New Guy!
50 Posts
I have the Tein H-techs. My car is in my sig. Rides just like stock as well. Its very subtle, but I like it. You may think you can't see the difference, but when you look at a stock one you definitely can.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have the Tein H-techs. My car is in my sig. Rides just like stock as well. Its very subtle, but I like it. You may think you can't see the difference, but when you look at a stock one you definitely can.
I have the h techs too and I really like them - ride really well on stock shocks

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm running Eibach Pro Kit springs (Front drop - 1.6", Rear drop - 1.4") on stock shocks. Low enough to get rid of wheel gap but I don't scrap.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Before I bought coilovers i was always a spring/strut person.
I read alot of reviews and people have had problems with their shocks blowing when they lower their car's with springs so i looked and figured id buy shocks as well.
but I realized that koni/springs would cost around 500+ at least.. so I opted for buddyclub coilovers instead.

I have a set of htech springs i bought from some guy used. laying around give me a price and ill ship it to u if you want.!

·
VTEC
39 Posts
I have the eibach pro kit with the koni shocks. I did not get a camber kit as there was no need. I have had it for almost 2 years now and the tires are wearing evenly. I was very happy with this setup as it is nice and firm giving a sporty ride but not too harsh. Also the only thing that rubs are the mud flaps when i go over big speed bumps. I am going to take those off soon.

·
Registered
135 Posts
^^^

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have the eibach pro kit with the koni shocks. I did not get a camber kit as there was no need. I have had it for almost 2 years now and the tires are wearing evenly. I was very happy with this setup as it is nice and firm giving a sporty ride but not too harsh. Also the only thing that rubs are the mud flaps when i go over big speed bumps. I am going to take those off soon.
you got any pics of your ride with the eibach pro kit?

·
Registered
135 Posts
did you buy the koni shocks with them or did you have them on the oem shocks first? Because im not sure if i should spend the extra money for shocks or if i can just use the oem ones.

·
Registered
135 Posts
k thnks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.