Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what is the best suggestion for lowering my car if im running 17" rims and my tires are 50.

i have ht spec ff type 2 coils, just wanna know whats the best suggestion on how low to drop it

RIM specs:

Size 17X7 5-100/11440RBM

Diameter 17″

Width 7″

Tires are stock tires.

this is how my car sits right now in stock shocks..

Attachments

·
Registered TSX Member
729 Posts
just drop it like mines, no finger gaps all around, but you'll be scrapping your front lip over bumps/driveways & gonna have to tuck your fender liners cause gon rub wit the 50's... btw what happen to ur mudguards?

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
slam it:p rip the frame up lol actually jk if you want it to be fully functional and not have to worry about how you turn than FFs with a "almost" no finger gap is the way to go.

rim: 18 x 7.5 +45
tire: 215/45ZR -18

OEM idk the specs lol

my 18s are harder to slam then my oems bc of the offset

just to give you an idea of the looks, either way i rub scrape and bash my frame and lip almost every day. obviously you gotta re learn how to drive if your slammed hard but i love every minute of it especially when people just stare at it:p

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just drop it like mines, no finger gaps all around, but you'll be scrapping your front lip over bumps/driveways & gonna have to tuck your fender liners cause gon rub wit the 50's... btw what happen to ur mudguards?
eric, **** that! lol my drive way wont allow... Nathan had to back up into my drive way, and it still scrapped his front... LOL

·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
slam it:p rip the frame up lol actually jk if you want it to be fully functional and not have to worry about how you turn than FFs with a "almost" no finger gap is the way to go.

rim: 18 x 7.5 +45
tire: 215/45ZR -18

OEM idk the specs lol

my 18s are harder to slam then my oems bc of the offset

just to give you an idea of the looks, either way i rub scrape and bash my frame and lip almost every day. obviously you gotta re learn how to drive if your slammed hard but i love every minute of it especially when people just stare at it:p
those in the second picture are 17"? how much did you lower it then?

i dnt really care about the kit, bc im using this kit to learn, and im buyin mugen kit in the future

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
those in the second picture are 17"? how much did you lower it then?

i dnt really care about the kit, bc im using this kit to learn, and im buyin mugen kit in the future
yes they are the stockies and it was tucking tire about half way or so, not sure on a measurement but i remember it being like 3 3/4 inbetween the rings i think

·
pedal damn it
2,876 Posts
eric, **** that! lol my drive way wont allow... Nathan had to back up into my drive way, and it still scrapped his front... LOL
drop it as low as ur driveway will allow if that'll give u piece of mind. that's what i did...and then i went slightly lower. :D i think i scrape more on the road than on my driveway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts