·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I wouldn't even bother...

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
to be honest i would take the mugen body kit over any other kit for the TSX, but i can not afford it.. it is way too expensive for me. I am only 19.. i dont make enough money... its sad.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Bababoosky said:
very very rice, dont do it man, think of the children
werd...I don't like body kits in general and just look at that wing!:eek:
:puke:

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone know what kit this is, and how much it costs?... and by the way, i like that kit, and i wouldn't not get it because someone else says i shouldn't, i dont have a problem with "ricers" personally, as long as it is a nice car. but thanks for your opinion, since i asked... Anyway, this body kit???

Attachments

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, like i said that car is ugly... white and pink, HUGE wing, WAY too low, and ugly rims, i just like the kit.. here is a different pic of the same kit...Ugly paint job, and spoiler, but better rims.

Attachments

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so all i would get is the kit, some rims and exhuast... no ugly paint, not very low, and absolutly NO spoiler, or wing...but im poor right now.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
j.tear1080 said:
to be honest i would take the mugen body kit over any other kit for the TSX, but i can not afford it.. it is way too expensive for me. I am only 19.. i dont make enough money... its sad.
$$$ problem ?
So forcryingoutloud just STOP thinking about facking with it then !
You're only 19 and you're driving a car MUCH nicer than most people much older than you. Be happy and be appreciative of it dude.
BTW did you buy the car on your own ???

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Harsh.... i am paying it off still.... and will be for a while.

I am more than happy with my car though man, that doesn't have anything to do with why i want to modify it, it's like a hobby to me. So take it easy please. And i know it is a nice car for a 19 year old guy.. thanks for the compliment.

·
would you be my neighbor?
243 Posts
j.tear1080 said:
Harsh.... i am paying it off still.... and will be for a while.

I am more than happy with my car though man, that doesn't have anything to do with why i want to modify it, it's like a hobby to me. So take it easy please. And i know it is a nice car for a 19 year old guy.. thanks for the compliment.
how about the value sports aero kit

http://www.value-sports.co.jp/aero/sedan/accordsedan_cl89.html

i have some better pics... IM me if interested

or the oem euro r kit

http://www.aa.isas.ne.jp/myvitz/accord/accordaisya/ogu/accordaisya_ogu.html

or you can look through here and just drool at all the pretty euro r's

http://www.aa.isas.ne.jp/myvitz/accord/accordaisya/accordaisya.html

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
Just don't put a spoiler on it. Those big wing spoilers are only for RWD cars..to keep the tail end down during hard cornering. All they do for Hondas/Acuras are make you look foolish, and waste your money.

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
heh, dont worry pocketkiller, i wont get any spoiler or wing what so ever, i think it looks perfect without anything on it.
I am sorry guys, i just like that "Lucky Star" kit though, you may think it look "ricey" but i think it just makes it look like a new car almost...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
custom made Honda prototype

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think i like that Vizage Kit the best.. I believe i will wait for it to come out in october, and probably take it.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
j.tear1080 said:
Does anyone know what kit this is though? I really like those fender flares...
Honda Concept model --- very unlikely to go into production

1 - 20 of 49 Posts