Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of these lugnuts are BRAND NEW in packaging and are ready to be shipped out ASAP.

Payment is due either by Paypal or Money Order. Shipping will be done on the day of payment (or day after, depending on time) via USPS. Please also note that shipping$ is not included. Also, if you are in SoCal, you can come pick these up!

R26 Project Kics Neochrome $220
-------

R40 Project Kics Neochrome w/ Locks $247
------

R26 Project Kics Black $160
------

Project Kics Heptagon Caliber 24 $148
------

Muteki SR35 Neochrome $108
------

Volk Concealed Heptagon Formula Nuts Black SOLD!!

Rays Engineering Black $139
------

Buddy Club Racing Lug Nuts (set of 4) $18
------

Buddy Club P1 Racing Lug Nuts (set of 4) $18
------

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 of each for now...except the Volks Formula ones...This is the first time I've seen and handled the Formula ones and personally, I like my project kics ones more...I just feel like the Volks were too cumbersome to use if you change your wheels frequently.

However! those are good if you want lugs that are more theft-deterrant than normal ones :)

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
HOw are the Caliber 24?? I have been looking around for a set of those. Any exp with them?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM'ed

·
trespassing Jeep owner
2,731 Posts
As an aside, charging +4% for Paypal transactions to cover their fees is against their end-user agreement.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
1 of each for now...except the Volks Formula ones...
well, that's a problem then, because it violates our classifieds rules. You are authorized to advertise the sale of 1 of each, but if you have more than that, you'll need Saad's approval to keep this thread open.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As an aside, charging +4% for Paypal transactions to cover their fees is against their end-user agreement.
Okay, I've removed the request to cover the fees in the OP.

well, that's a problem then, because it violates our classifieds rules. You are authorized to advertise the sale of 1 of each, but if you have more than that, you'll need Saad's approval to keep this thread open.
No worries, just let me know how things are worked out on the moderating end and PM me the details. Not trying to break the forum law here.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 of each for now...except the Volks Formula ones..
and also, Peregrine, what I meant by this is that they are sold now, implying that I no longer have a set of these in my possession.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts