5. ex-rotary owner*
6. k24typeofguy*
7. Dusty :>

*might be down

·
fresh to death
2,643 Posts
lol...hope this doesnt happen again...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7DEApuj1WLA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6q-EOLo7Fq0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

if it does, please bring your flip cam...lol

but on a serious note, i really hate it when idiot immature kids do these type of things...

·
&#26410;&#26469;&#12408;&#12392;
2,253 Posts
haha kids trying to act cool, they deserved it.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Officers should never refer to any part of the city as "theirs" whenever you hear an officer use these terms, they have already a cement biased on how they view civilians.

No part of public property or private property belongs, nor should be referred to as property of any law enforcement officer. Law enforcement's responsibility is to protect, educate and serve their local civilians not own them.

But yes the kids did get what they deserved.

I might show up, but being around law enforcement most of my life because of family, I am not fond of Anaheim PD, Garden Grove PD or Huntington Beach PD in this local area.

·
, Administrator, TOTM Coordinator
6,858 Posts
Officers should never refer to any part of the city as "theirs" whenever you hear an officer use these terms, they have already a cement biased on how they view civilians.

No part of public property or private property belongs, nor should be referred to as property of any law enforcement officer. Law enforcement's responsibility is to protect, educate and serve their local civilians not own them.

But yes the kids did get what they deserved.

I might show up, but being around law enforcement most of my life because of family, I am not fond of Anaheim PD, Garden Grove PD or Huntington Beach PD in this local area.
Nice, k24typeofguy might be down as well

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got off the phone with mike and he said he might come too.

·
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey EuroR714 ill meet up with you then we can roll out together (no homo)

·
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wash it and dont dry just let it air dry lol 22 going 80 MPH

·
Registered
75 Posts
wash it and dont dry just let it air dry lol 22 going 80 MPH
just got done with a quick detail lol i think i have a lot of smears but oh well its ok its night time with no lights, cant expect much haha. wonder if theres gonna be any photography goin on.. i hope not... haha

·
Accord Junkie
123 Posts
10pm -
1. CarCrazy
2. 714TSX
3. EuRo-R714
4. Mayuga
5. ex-rotary owner*
6. k24typeofguy*
7. Dusty :>

*might be down

·
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sounds good. You guys want to meet in one area then roll out or just meet there?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts