Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
yes, I have heard of that...
I like to eat chocolate from that brand, hee hee... it is my favorite!

okie, enough jokes. I saw it on HyperRev, so I guess it is not those 'no name' brand. Let me look at that page again, see if I can dig any info for u. (I bought the book like few months ago, haven't finished yet b/c always stop at the page that talks about mugen, ha ha)

To order it... I can only think of AJ and BPT. They can get almost everything from Japan, but the price depends on what kind of discount they can get.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So does Britney Spears in your avatar haha jk. I hope its not too expensive cause I really like the looks of it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok well then DDDDDddddDAMN !!!!!! that makes her even hotter (dun really like Britney)
well back to the M&M any updates other than HyperRev ??

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
i got the Accord hyper rev, but it's all in japanese, and there's not too much on the accord

but i'm not sure if mine is the newest one, cuz i got it back in 2003 Vol.83

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you know the price range for this Exhaust or where to get it ?? Also does anyone know a place in japan where I can purchase the HyperRev ?? Cause I have a friend going to japan and I told him to pick on up for me but it would really help if I knew an exact store in Japan. Thanks

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
It's is bloody expensive and highly overpriced. I rarely say that and when I do, I mean it. For that money, I'd buy something better. Just judging by the RRP, it's approximately USD$2400 or so not including shipping. Heck for performance or looks, it still isn't worth that much.

Honestly, from my experience. Most of the M&M products are outsourced or rebadged of what other tuners or manufacturers are selling. So obviously, they're getting a higher price to begin with and simply pass on the "savings" to the end consumer.

While the issue of HyperRev has little to no content covering the CL7/9 in particular. I'd sell to you if you like, it took me less than 5 minutes to process all the information and the web still covered more content. Can't blame HyperRev though, there isn't exactly alot of development covering the CL7/9 even till date compared with other Hondas especially.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
BTW, there is nothing wrong with non-Jasma approved. In fact, true power gain exhaust systems are non-Jasma approved. While Jasma approved means street legal, quiet, minimal to no gains.

·
Licensed Cheese Salesman
12 Posts
how does this m&m a bobber sound?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts