Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Sorry to hear your bad experience, yes vent it ;)

Did you test-drive the TSX ?
Have you FIRMLY decided on getting the TSX BEFORE you started shopping ? (if yes, why test TL ? :donno:)

Anyway, I agree he's bad sales. Probly having a bad day the day he's fired that cheapshot to you.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
seju1003 said:
Do not go to MacChurchill Acura in Ft worth!!!! I was trying to get internet deals for the Acura TSX through various dealers. When directed to this one, my message chain was passed over to three individuals. Finally one in particular, T.Hunyh started to discuss what I wanted etc. He kept giving me the run around when I asked specific questions like what color cars he as on the lot, when he expect next shipment and all the other details. Every time he emailed me back he had to ask the same questions over and over again when I already let him know exactly what I wanted. What BS!!!!!! I finally took it upon myself to go the dealer and see what they have. I test drove a TL which I have to say is SOOO NICE with another sales rep other than T.Hunyh!!! In any case, I left there with out bidding on any car. I still kept in contact with this T.Hunyh over email to tell him my OTD price of 28K with Nav and everything I wanted on the TSX

He wrote me back with such an unprofessional email stating that NO ONE would give me a car for this price nor anything between 28K-29K OTD and that if I could find it that I should get it from them, to let him know so that he can buy all of them from that dealer, etc. etc. etc.... He also said that when I become more serious about buying a LUXURY TSX then to discuss it, but other than that to go for a domestic car.

I wrote his Dumb A** back and told him that I found him unprofessional and didnt't need him nor anyone telling me how much I can afford on a car and what to buy for that matter when he has no idea how much I make for a living.

I went to Vandergriff Acura, spoke to a fleet manager... told him exactly what i wanted, exactly what I wanted to pay OTD.. and left with a deal.. of 28,550K OTD..... TOO BAD MACCHURCHILL ACURA!!!!!!!!

I wrote that... T.Hunyh back and let him know exactly what deal I got...!!!!

thats my venting for now!!

SAme here, but mine happen in person.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Vandergriff is good dealership, contact Corey Haas.
I just got my TSX today. He is the internet sales person and very prompt.

David Mc David is SUX as well,
I went there the sales person was stuck up.
Did not explain me the TSX features, just hand out brochures and basically trying to send me away.
I could not get a test drive and he said that they only have two black TSX and if I have to get another color, I have to wait for 90 days!

I contacted Vandergriff and they are able to locate my MSM TSX and overnight it from Houston.

·
TSXLady
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's my response to all questions above ; )

I like the TSX alot, but wanted to drive the TL... I'm an idiot.. bc I like that car too. In any case, my idea was that whichever car i got the best deal on for the price I was going to get. After the incident with Macchurchill I went to Vandergriff in Arlington.
They were AWESOME. I dealt with the fleet manager named Reid Ryan and got a deal on the a Black TSX/Parchment with Navi (wheel locks and tint) for 28550 OTD!!!!!!!

I test drove both cars and they are just AWESOME!

·
TSXLady
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah one more thing... All the other dealers in the DFW area said I would have to wait for my car about 60-90 days as well..... Vandergriff located it and it should be here in about 2 weeks or less.

·
Slickness...
971 Posts
seju1003 said:

I like the TSX alot, but wanted to drive the TL... I'm an idiot.. bc I like that car too. In any case, my idea was that whichever car i got the best deal on for the price I was going to get. After the incident with Macchurchill I went to Vandergriff in Arlington.
They were AWESOME. I dealt with the fleet manager named Reid Ryan and got a deal on the a Black TSX/Parchment with Navi (wheel locks and tint) for 28550 OTD!!!!!!!

You should always deal with the fleet manager if you can. 28550 OTD is an AWESOME deal, nice work :thumbsup:

·
Orangeblood
136 Posts
I have heard bad things about McDavid, nothing bad about Churchill til now. I dealt with Goodson and was happy. Sounds like you got a nice deal. I got 27K OTD no navi. With Texas sales tax, I was quite happy with that deal.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That's a very good deal. I would pay an extra $1000 for Nav. I just got mine yesterday from Vandergriff $27500 OTD w/o Nav. Congrats!

seju1003 said:

·
TSXLady
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
happy_aggies said:
That's a very good deal. I would pay an extra $1000 for Nav. I just got mine yesterday from Vandergriff $27500 OTD w/o Nav. Congrats!

Congrats to you too!!! Vandergriff is giving a bunch of specials away right now...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Man, $28,550 w/ a nav. You got a really good deal......I envy you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts