Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. so it turns out I may be making the move out to Jacksonville, FL this June. Does anything really go on up in that area?

Still not sure if I'll be bringing the TSX out with me.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
I'm in ft lauderdale and that's like 5 hours away lol

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Nice.... I myself looking forward to moving to miami area...

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Ill be honest, either I didnt pay attention or the car scene around jacksonville has EXPLODED!

Just about every weekend there is something to do with cars, for cars or about cars. Between Cars and Coffee where there are typically multiple ferrari's, rows and rows of porches bmws all the way to 8sec SRT 8 jeeps and the list goes on and on. Then there are the meets at UNF where a parking garage fills with custom cars. If your into cars, Jacksonville is quickly becoming the place IMO.

:festive: I hope you bring out your TSX if possible. It would be nice to see another custom TSX in the area.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ill be honest, either I didnt pay attention or the car scene around jacksonville has EXPLODED!

Just about every weekend there is something to do with cars, for cars or about cars. Between Cars and Coffee where there are typically multiple ferrari's, rows and rows of porches bmws all the way to 8sec SRT 8 jeeps and the list goes on and on. Then there are the meets at UNF where a parking garage fills with custom cars. If your into cars, Jacksonville is quickly becoming the place IMO.

:festive: I hope you bring out your TSX if possible. It would be nice to see another custom TSX in the area.
At this point I plan on taking the TSX with me. News about the move was pretty sudden to me so I'm in the process of "re-building" the tsx. It should hopefully be done by the time I get ready to move out there.

I plan on taking advantage of Florida's relaxed emissions laws :king:

looking forward to meeting some more TSXClub members out there!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
At this point I plan on taking the TSX with me. News about the move was pretty sudden to me so I'm in the process of "re-building" the tsx. It should hopefully be done by the time I get ready to move out there.

I plan on taking advantage of Florida's relaxed emissions laws :king:

looking forward to meeting some more TSXClub members out there!
oh how do i love florida and not having to worry about emissions lol. only issue is annoying cops trying to ticket to loud exhaust thats why i stay sleeper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts