Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is more or less a feeler, but I am listing these following items (preceding their current retail price from Amazon) for sale here on TSXclub.

- Bogen Manfrotto 055XPROB Pro Tripod (Amazon Price: $178.27)
- Bogen Manfrotto 488RC2 Ball Head (Amazon Price: $109.90)
- Canon 580ex II Speedlite w/ Diffuser (Amazon Price: $427.15)

Respectively, I have used, but never abused any of these items. I take wonderful care of all my photography equipment, but I need to fund other things right now, and these three items are expendable to the extent where I would be content in selling them.

Pictures upon request, but these items look and function brand new. There is nothing wrong with any of these items, and I will guarantee the working order of all of my items upon arrival at your door.

Pricing (this includes shipping, but not Paypal fees)
Tripod: $125 shipped
Ball head: $80 shipped
Flash: $390 shipped

All of my prices are OBO and I am extremely flexible when working out a deal. In this case, I am the seller, but many other times I've been the buyer so I know what it's like to be on both sides of the transaction.

FYI: Here is a review of said tripid+ballhead
Review of Manfrotto 055xprob and Manfrotto 488RC2, Tons of Pics - Canon Digital Photography Forums

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man i'm looking to buy that head. I love the 190xb.

I actually have the 486RC2.

My friend might buy the tripod. Not sure.
Please let me know about the tripod. I would like to sell both at the same time (either to the same person or different people), because the separate pieces do me no good. If there is a buyer for the tripod, I will contact you immediately about the ballhead. Thanks

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tripod and Ballhead sold.

Buy the flash for $350

1 - 4 of 4 Posts