Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have access to Manheim auction values? I'm looking for the value of my 2008 TSX, 32,000-33,000 miles, silver ext, black int, automatic trans, base model (no nav), normal wear, minor paint chips/scratches/dents on bumper, no major body work ever done, good mechanical condition.

I'm at the end of my lease and looking to get some positive equity when I turn in the 2008 TSX. The residual is apporx $17,000 and my dealer said he could get $16,500 for it at auction, so he can't give me any trade-in value since i'm upside down on the lease. However, this car is sold on the lot CPO for $22,000 to $23,000 (it's in great mechanical condition). He claims that it would cost $2,000-$3,000 to certify it, but regardless, he can buy one for $16,500 at auction, so there's no reason he would give me credit over the $17,000 residual for a new lease.

I'd really like to check his Manheim number, and any other ideas of how to negotiate some positive trade-in value for this car would be much appreciated. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts