Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just purchased a new to me 2005 tsx 6-speed.

The map lights do not work, either of them! With or without the doors open. The rear dome and front vanity lights DO work. I have checked and changed both interior light fuses.

Any Ideas?

Lastly, the tiny blue light by the map lights work, the homelink also lights up when pushed!

Thoughts?!

Thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
umm, did you try replacing them? the other lights on that circuit working means the fuse is not busted, and if the blue LED is working then we know the overhead unit is at least partially working.

first thing you want to do is buy replacement bulbs. they are festoon bulbs, 31mm. if they still don't work, the terminals are busted, but that would be strange if both broke.

but if so, you can probably find a used replacement unit on ebay.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a similar issue with my 06 I just bought... the two lights will not come on with the door or when the switch is moved to "ON" but if pushed they both work fine. Can't seem to figure this one out!

·
Registered
12 Posts
same here I have an 04 and when you push it, it works but when doors open and switch is on position, only the passenger side lights up. I bought a replacement OEM bulb but haven't changed it as yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts