2,496 Posts
Owner: EuroZ
Specs:

Euro Accord :

Momo Combat Evo shift knob.
Billet exhaust tips
Eibach pro kit
18 x 8 Budnik polished billet aluminium Rims
Grid 5's, and the tires are Falken Ziex 235/40/18.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Excellent Choice! Outstanding Looking TSX (Euro Accord) - Well deserved! 1blue1.gif

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Yeah. And I was mostly kidding. But as TSX lovers -- and also, from what we know, Euro Accord lovers too, but mainly TSX lovers -- we want to keep in mind that there ARE differences, inside and out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That car is sweet. I love the rims, the tires, and the way the car looks when lowered. It really sets it off and the clear corner lights look good too. It's a real beauty.

l8ers
Wess

·
Registered
62 Posts
hondafreak4eva said:
other then the wood trim in the interior which im not a fan of i think the car looks great! :tu:
I see you're moving up to a TSX now accordvixen ;)

That's a nice Accord Euro, has the American Accord interior but still pretty sweet. I like the Momo shift knob and the wheels, good job :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
can't say that I'm a fan of the wood either.

But that pic with the beach in the background is sweet. Send it to Honda, they might use it in their brochures, beautiful!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
OK, if that's a TSX, I'm gonna enter the Special Olympics. :D

Actually I'd probably be considered eligible for that anyway......

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I really like those pictures and I like those rims.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
22 Posts
Thanks for the selection as "March car of the month" it is greatly appreciated, and thanks for all the positive comments. I'm glad everyone likes the car.
Trooper the wheel has a 6.3inch backspacing. What does this mean? When Budnik build the wheels they work off a backspacing measurement as opposed to a offset measurement. The backspacing measurement is taken from the back edge of the rim to the drive flange. For a more detailed explanation go to www.budnik.com and in the tech info section there is a lot of info.
What it is is equivalent to is a 48mm offset, but on my wheels the front edge of the rim is sitting at the equivalent to a 45mm offset due to the overall width of the rim. With a conventional cast rim the overall width for an 8 inch rim is 9 inches, but with my rims we started with hoops that were 9.125 iches wide. We decide to set the centres in the hoops at the above measurement for the best fitment giving the wheel arch a very full look while retaining the drive flange at a position which did not affect the scrub radius.
If you want any more of an explanation just ask.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts