Acura TSX Forum banner

Massachusetts TSX owners?

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Diesel 
G
#1 ·
Hello everyone! I am going to go test drive the TSX this weekend and I wondering if there is anyone from MA here? I would be interested in getting some feedback on dealers... I will be making the purchase between Aug. 15 - Aug 30.

G
#3 ·
I spoke with a few dealers here and all are saying-ignore the inventory numbers on our websites 'cause it's all incoming stuff. The wait is normally about a month after you placed your order which absolutely sucks. I talked to Scott from Walpole store who seemed pretty laid-back and knew what he was talking about productwise. Unlike other salespeople he wasn't trying to convince me that the TSX was God's gift to all of mankind and that I should be ecstatic to pay full retail. Speaking of which, somebody at Acura corporate really musta had a brainstorm to deliberately hold back supplies of a popular car when they coulda made a killing on them by now.

#4 ·
what theyre trying to do is keep the number down as to keep the value of the car up... only around 15 to 18,000 are being sold in the US

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.