Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
After 5-10 Guinness
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gents, i have been reading the posts from some of you who have updated their brake system to the TL's Brembos etc. Has anyone upgraded their Master Brake Cyl. in any way, from Honda's/Acura's line up of models?? Or even gone ahead and installed a Brake Press. regulator?? Which ones fit out cars, and did it "help' any?? I have read that the TL's from 92-96 were having problems with theirs, unequal brake pressure, unequal brake wear.... What possibilities are there outthere???

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hey gents, i have been reading the posts from some of you who have updated their brake system to the TL's Brembos etc. Has anyone upgraded their Master Brake Cyl. in any way, from Honda's/Acura's line up of models?? Or even gone ahead and installed a Brake Press. regulator?? Which ones fit out cars, and did it "help' any?? I have read that the TL's from 92-96 were having problems with theirs, unequal brake pressure, unequal brake wear.... What possibilities are there outthere???
I know who upgarded to 05-08 TL-S Brake master cylinder - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum still didn't got feedback from guy. But I doubt that this will improve anything on stock or even upgarded brakes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.