Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone found any nice fog lights that match the stock HID headlights on the tsx? (05 canadian model)

in my match i mean color depth / brightness.

also preferabbly have a matching housing for the slot on the bumper? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts

:grinno:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
go to those shops like cartrinix ~ and find those foggies that is made in Japan and abt 90 CAD or so .. ~ never buy those koeran made if u want a martching color .. ~
good luck :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow those look sweet. and they match and fit your front body kit really well. NICE!
i want to see if i can find something square or rectangle to fit on the stock area. but i wouldnt mind the ones that u have. once again, they look GREAT!
i been to cartronix, they usually have really good prices on accessories. but the ones i saw were just generic foggs.

vancouver yeah! haha

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Andy, who makes those driving/fog lights of yours above? Aren't they the OEM ones just upgraded with aftermarket bulbs?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Thx guys .. ~
Mrjade- so u r lookin for aftermarket foglights ? or OEM/JDM foggies with aftermarket bulbs ?.. ~ aftermarket foglights r cheaper and u can always find some color matching bulbs with such set up .. but the OEM/JDM ones will make it a btter finsih look .. **** luck man .. ~ :)
Noel- they r aftermarket bulbs on JDM foglight housing.

here is the link CARMATE PREMIUM WHITE ZERO

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im thinking oem/jdm housing w/ after market bulbs...
do u experience any of the burning or "browning" on the lense?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
nope .. ~ just dont go cheap with blubs .. ~ and u will be fine with OEM/JDM lense

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
hey Andy how do you actually change the blub urself..
i looked at my fogs today and i have no idea how to take the housing out...

and btw i totally suck at DIY stuff :\

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
I got the opposite Question, Anyone know an application for the TSX w/ Yellow Foglights, im talking like the Lexus IS300 Look?...anyone have em... oh and not that i wanna cheap out, but something under 100$ please

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
chocodai said:
hey Andy how do you actually change the blub urself..
i looked at my fogs today and i have no idea how to take the housing out...

and btw i totally suck at DIY stuff :\
srry man .. i didnt see this post .. ~ acutally for ur OEM foglights .. it's very easy to replace the blubs .. not like the JDM ones u have to take out the lip to reach the housing .. ~
anyway for ur housing .. u can just pop the housing forom outside and replace the blubs ..
here is a pdf file link ... check the second last page of the file .. there should be the thing u r lookin for .. :D
https://www.hondacuraworld.com/Merchant2/instructions/tsx/foglights.pdf

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
I got the opposite Question, Anyone know an application for the TSX w/ Yellow Foglights, im talking like the Lexus IS300 Look?...anyone have em... oh and not that i wanna cheap out, but something under 100$ please
i believe there r tons of yellow light blubs made by many well known brands ..
i think Micko replaced his high beam with those yellow blubs ..
do a search on eBay for h11 yellow light blubs or go to local car accessories store .. there should be tons and i highly doubt they will cost more than 100 bux .. :D
good luck bro

·
Registered
60 Posts
Go get the real HID kit for the fog light.

I got mine from www.hidynamic.com. the price is very good and looks awesome matching with my HID low beam (I upgrade my low beam HID D2S from 4300K to 8000K too)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts