Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are a suzuki dealer with a huge used car lot. best prices in south jersey. pros no haggling best prices and large inventory. cons poor maintenance. had 2 free oil changes which i should of never used. the first time when i got my car back there was no plastic on the seat, no paper floor mat, oil on the steering wheel, oil on the seat, and oil on the door. oh and they didn't change the sticker. had a hit and run on my car and when the body shop in my area checked it out they said there was previous damage to the car as if it were side swiped. the body shop said any decent body shop worker would notice that, maybe thats why my car was 6k less then anywhere else. thankfully it's an acura and runs great. the car sales men are very nice and not too pushy. had to go inside to get someone tho. My buddy works for a ford dealership and has his own bay so we do the oil change there and make sure i use my own oil. all in all i would buy another car here but never use their shop.

·
Registered
561 Posts
The one in glassboro? I went there once looking for a car for my girlfriend, they were pretty friendly, not too many complaints, been a while though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts