Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just had Tein Street Basis Coilovers installed on my 04 and I am happy how they came out being on stock wheels. My only question is, when i get new wheels I may want to go a little lower. My only problem is i am maxed out on all sides right now. Can i get springs or something to give me that extra half inch to full inch drop?

·
Registered
657 Posts
So i just had Tein Street Basis Coilovers installed on my 04 and I am happy how they came out being on stock wheels. My only question is, when i get new wheels I may want to go a little lower. My only problem is i am maxed out on all sides right now. Can i get springs or something to give me that extra half inch to full inch drop?
I believe Tein sells springs that can go lower, not sure if they're only sold on different coilover applications. Should check with them. You've got no threads at all left? How low is the car sitting right now? Pics?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe Tein sells springs that can go lower, not sure if they're only sold on different coilover applications. Should check with them. You've got no threads at all left? How low is the car sitting right now? Pics?

I just loaded these pictures earlier. Yea there is no threads left on the front or back. It looks good for now, but when i get new wheels im gonna want it to be more flush.

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/members/rmulv12-albums-tein+street+basis.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.