Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Maxpeedingrods coilovers are good, just as good as any normal brand coilover. Great packaging, high quality materials, and everything feels and looks quality. I've actually seen some Ohlins and KWs arrive in worse cosmetic shape brand new. Shipping was very quick to me in SoCal, about a day. Check them out at Amazon.
Ban this guy - talking nonsense trying to compare these to Ohlins or KW. If you've ever even taken a look at either of those brands in person you'd never be saying what you are. I understand you're talking about cosmetic looks but don't even put these trash ass coils in the same ballpark as Ohlins or KW.

OP - steer clear of these junk ass coilovers.

·
Registered
260 Posts
haha, this dude created an account just to make one comment here about how $200 amazon coilovers > ohlins. Imagine how cheap they would be if they didn't pay people to spread bullshit on forums like this guy. Reported for shilling.

Don't waste money on cheap coilovers. if you're ballin on a budget, koni orange + eibach springs can be found for a little over 500. Coils are great if you're going to counter balance the car and fine tune the adjustments. if you just want a nice ride height and firmed up shocks good spring+damper is the way to go on a budget.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts