Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering if there were any TSXs in the Atlanta area. I may be making a move down there.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heh, I will most likely be living in the Gwinnett county area for a bit. Hopefully I will be able to find some nice backroads to make some runs but I feel that is highly unlikely.

·
IfSparksDunFlyThenUr2HigH
559 Posts
In gwinnett area theres a few.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will be moving beginning/middle of July. I will be staying in Gwinnett but my gf lives south of Atlanta so I'd be willing to attend meets around Atlanta. Man, I miss me some sweetwater...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Man, I miss me some sweetwater...
Oh yeah! you missed the Sweetwater festival in April. I haven't been able to attend the meets personally since I'm stationed in Beaufort, SC. But every first Thursday of the month everyone meets up at The Varsity in down town.

·
Sleep, Sex, Cars
10 Posts
heh, I will most likely be living in the Gwinnett county area for a bit. Hopefully I will be able to find some nice backroads to make some runs but I feel that is highly unlikely.
There are a lot of nice areas in Gwinnett, like Buford, Suwanee, and surrounding ..Avoid Discover Mills and Duluth area....Your shit will get stolen! _ Hope you decided on a nice area :)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are a lot of nice areas in Gwinnett, like Buford, Suwanee, and surrounding ..Avoid Discover Mills and Duluth area....Your shit will get stolen! _ Hope you decided on a nice area :)
Heh thanks for the heads up. I actually will be in snellville near brookwood high school and the avenues.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts