Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys iv had my tsx for awhile now, so is there ever any meets in the Portland Vancouver area, or like seaside? Mabey not tsx but jdm meets let me know :)

Also vis euro r kit go or no go?
And does anyone have pictures with one installed?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
VIS kit isn't too bad.

As for meets, not sure how many members are on here from P.O. but they do have the cascade cars and coffee meet every Saturday morning. I hear about the Portland meets from Acura zine dot com.

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
hey guys iv had my tsx for awhile now, so is there ever any meets in the Portland Vancouver area, or like seaside? Mabey not tsx but jdm meets let me know :)

Also vis euro r kit go or no go?
And does anyone have pictures with one installed?
Im from Oregon City, we could try to get bluecarbonfiber and maybe someone else and try to have a meet/cruise. Im driving up for the meet on the 24th to Sea/Tac area.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I was thinking of a spring meet maybe late march early april??? by then most people are itching for something.. I am down for a small one too.. ive been letting my car go.. gives me a reason to wash it i guess =)

also you will get more luck and faster responses at the A CURAZINE . COM site in the regional area its were most of us hang.. i only fly by here every now and then

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
TSXclub is mainly Washington AZine is mainly Portland heads. Few Washington people. Big TL community.

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
I was thinking of a spring meet maybe late march early april??? by then most people are itching for something.. I am down for a small one too.. ive been letting my car go.. gives me a reason to wash it i guess =)

also you will get more luck and faster responses at the A CURAZINE . COM site in the regional area its were most of us hang.. i only fly by here every now and then
I made an account there, havent really posted anything. But it would be sweet to have an oregon meet.

hey david you russian/ukrainian???
Yeah, and you?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts