Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
a difference of $45 only? i don't get it. is it even real titanium?

·
Registered
190 Posts
It not that bad, i ran across it in a work task when it came out. Its $765.00... Just dont like where the silencers bolts are. I think it would be fine with just 1 bolt on the bottom of the tip instead of 2. Never seen anything about Megan other then on the drifting show and they always loss when i watch LOL.

I like the FO Ti look. When we the the K-Teller im getting a Greddy one with real Ti tips.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Tein USA. They are the only importer of fujitsubo. They do not make the TSX kit anymore you would have to make either a 4 or 6 cyl accord kit fit. Expect to pay just short of $1500 and still have to modify it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
58 Posts
Glad this thread has been brought back. I had no idea this exhaust even existed. Can anyone comment on the fitment of this exhaust with a rear lip and whether or not this will melt the rear lip similar to the GReddy SP2?

·
Registered
254 Posts
What about Fujitsubo? Does anyone know if they still make for TSX? Tried looking online on heeltoe and said discontinued.. Anyone know anywhere else to get it
I found this website carries most of the exhausts for the TSX. You can always contact them to make sure what they have or don"t have anymore. Been looking for a new exhaust myself since I hit a raised man hole cover and now i always have exhaust leaks. prices look to be some of the best I've seen anyways

Acura TSX Cat-Back Exhaust

1 - 15 of 15 Posts