Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on this forum know anything about mega racing drop springs or coils? Any info appreciated in advance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link. I know they are cheap, but I'm on a budget. In most things ur right u do get what u pay for.

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
Go with HT-Spec Type 1's. Can't go wrong with them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
F&F type 1 best bang for the buck! Ride is better than tein basics, and you can damn well slam the car if you'd like. 599 plus shipping, camber kit is 79.00

Read my thread on them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
don't the same people who make megans make function and form? I would go teins. Don't cheap out on something so important lol
dont know if megans makes f&f or not. lol, im not tryin to cheap myself just looking for the best bang for my buck as i know this is very important.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
F&F type 1 best bang for the buck! Ride is better than tein basics, and you can damn well slam the car if you'd like. 599 plus shipping, camber kit is 79.00

Read my thread on them.
ok i definitely check into f&fs as well and thanks for the advice. ill check your thread as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
read your thread nice write up btw. is your car lowered all the way down or can u go lower? will definetly look into getting these, i think ur write up just sealed the deal for me lol.

also what size tires are you runing? i have 215/50/17 right now, do you think ill run into any kind of rubbing issues or need fender work?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts