Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently switched to this product whilst previously using the Zaino products range. All I can say is ... Wow. I'm truly impressed by this and I thought Zaino was good. Give it a go the next time you're gonna wax/detail your car, you won't be disappointed.

Unlike any car wax you have ever tried before. Nothing even comes close to this amazing product. All we ask is for you to try it. If it doesn't blow you away, send it back and get a full refund. If you're planning on entering a car show or cruise or just showing off, you won't want to be without this product. Here is what this awesome product will do:
- Your paint will be darker and richer and the shine will be the deepest, clearest you've ever seen.
- Our new ESP (Engineered Synthetic Polymers) technology creates a tougher, polymer bond to your paint so it can provide extreme protection.
- Engineered to eliminate those fine scratches so you can have a flawless finish.
- Glides on and off easily. You'll be surprised how easy it is to reveal your dazzling, new finish.

·
I see dead people
117 Posts
I use it all the time, and I absolutely love it. My one complaint is that you really gotta make sure you get all the wax off or a day or two later you will get a few "holidays" showing up outta nowhere, so annoying, the the shine is unbelievable!

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
whats the difference compared to the meguires high gloss "the most shiny paint in their history" as they say it, then would this this tech wax be second??

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is an excellent product. I used it for the first time yesterday and was very impressed. It's raining today in Seattle, though. Go figure. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i have used it for few times ... but it doesn't really look that much diff on silver haha
i was thinking of switch to Zaino .. but now .. u guys make me think again haha

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
haha .. clay bar ..
i kno it does a lot ... but also take a lot of time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts