Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
yuck! its also a widebody, that grille is ugly, and has some kind of Jag type emblem on the hood.:thumbsdow

oh yeah, its got Chrysler 300 style bling wheels.

:puke:

·
TSeX Navigator
110 Posts
It would be cool if the grill didn't go all the way down like that. I like the wide body kit. You can't even tell it's a TSX. I thought it was something else untill I saw the rear view mirror turn signals

·
Registered
256 Posts
that is too extravagate for my blood.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
That is Honda Accord for pimp-gangsta...tho I wonder if they got those kinds downunder

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
it seems they use the Lucky Star kit as the base...
but dun feel like it.... :slant:

·
gas-aholic
208 Posts
they've got gangsters down there. not sure if they've got the pimp bling kind. when i lived there one of our church members had some connections....like the australian dmv denied one of his friends a driver's license because he was one of them scary people. (he was a nice guy...sorta)

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
OH NO............totally change the style of TSX......dont like it

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,878 Posts
I am lovin the wide body that is awesome. I could do some serious deep dish volks with that but I would just have the wide body molded into my euro r or eventual mugen kit.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
WTF...... i've been waiting for a new kit and THIS IS WHAT THEY CAME OUT WITH???

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
If you put a new front on it i think it would look good, i like the body kit with exception of that wanna be grille.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
VIP styled ... Indonesian owners inspired. Nothing about profiling of owners. It's simply an exaggerated taste.

·
Acuracake!!!!
69 Posts
Not too sure what to say, but I am not feeling the widebody or huge grille. IMO the rims are okay.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts