Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone's opinion, just curious, I'm close friends with a good tinter, I've considered it before but he offered me a good price especially with materials. I have an 06 Black/Black 6 Speed/Navi, thinking it will compliment the blue corner Euro R Headlights. Going with a light 50% blue for a subtle but clean look, kinda over having 20% all around as I did with my Accord.

·
Registered
422 Posts
in my neck of the woods, tint is necessary. it can get really really hot between high noon and about 4pm. every bit helps. such blue tint would be useless to me so i wouldn't put it on my car.

if you are going more for looks, try it out and see if you like it. if you dig it, good for you.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I asked this question here and all the response was negative, apart from on mirrors.

My car came with a dark tint but everyone has that.

I like the prestige European look, and I like the blue tint a lot. I think it especially works on black. I think it looks clean and fresh too.
I'd say dare to be different and go for it.

cccccc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.