Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TSX Black Leather with Aluminium Inserts Steering Wheel , is anyone rocking this piece of bling ? if so id like opinions , does it heat up/get super cold in summer/winter ? are the aluminium inserts actually metal or plastic like the dash/door panels ? if the metal insert is a painted piece how badly does the paint wear off on it ? also if anyone is rocking this bad boy pics would be great !!! preferably with black interior ? :p

~De5

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
If it's painted plastic I could see it not lasting very long. If it's metal, it would not be enjoyable when it heats up in the summer. I can put a cover on my ss shift knob during the day. Couldn't really do that with the steering wheel without it looking tacky lol.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JTrix is there any refrence to JMT behind that name ? i see your from illadeph :)

"Illadelph is like the sun cuz we shine with rhymes
Underground is like the moon you only see us at times
and at times with light skies when the stars recline
Jedi Mind, Outerspace, coincide and combine"

CLASSIC !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This steering wheel actually looks like the A-Spec steering wheel , i was browsing around and found this , slight differences but pretty much the same idea

~De5

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Haha you the man. It's a nickname of mine as well.

ehh, not feeling the ASPEC steering wheel. The one you posted originally looks more tasteful.

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
i think thats OEM no?

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Always liked that first one you posted. Could never pull the trigger on it though. I believe its 400. I'll wait for a blowout sale on them like how the A-spec kits went down in price.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I always liked the look of this steering wheel. And I do believe it was discontinued awhile ago for the 06-08. There are still some places selling it. However, if you look closely, you'll see that there is an ergonomic change that may or may not bother you. For the 06 onwards, the stock wheel has those comfortable little nubs at 10 and 2 o'clock. I always liked these, but the wood and metal wheels do not have the nubs unfortunately.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i just noticed that on my 08 , i love those ergonomic nubs but than again this wheel is some serious OEM blingage that flows really well with the silver trim :/ , id love to have this wheel just for shows

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.