Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How lucky have you been? How many expensive things have you found during the life?
Have you ever been thinking about being a treasure hunter?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hm, let me think a little. I have a big collection but the most precious for me are: one was three German silver pfennig coins from the 1870s that had been soldered together, another was an old bottle I had found in an outhouse dig, and the third was an antique candleholder. Have you found anything interesting?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I remember the situation when I found gold watches in the sand on the beach and that was the most successful case of my life and then I got married...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not everybody is a fan of metal detecting I know it. Some of my friends think all I dig up are old nails and aluminum cans. But that’s not true. Sometimes we dig up soda caps too. All kidding aside, some of us amateurs in the hobby make jaw-dropping discoveries on a regular basis. Still, it’s not always easy to talk about my love of metal detecting to outsiders. When I meet new people and the inevitable question about what kind of hobbies I like comes up, I take a deep breath and wait for the laugh or eye roll that usually follows when I tell them metal detecting is my hobby. But this is ok, I understand that. Because look here, they simply didn't try it and didn't know much about metal detecting, that you can sometimes find expensive jewelry! By the way, all this wouldn't be possible without the help of metal detectors that I buy from the online shop (visit site) and, for example, recently I purchased Minelab X-Terra 305 that suits me a lot :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts