Thanks!

Silver ext
Black int with navi
Auto (too much traffic here for man)

Originally from TO shacking up here in USA

·
Registered
57 Posts
hey gobuds i live in the detroit area too, i go to CCS and am in my second year, and am studying transportation design...i have a black/black tsx with eibach springs

G

·
Did any of you get a good deal on your TSX in Michigan? If so, what dealer and for what price? I'm looking around Michigan and the Chicago area. Hopefully, I'll be buying within a month.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I did some searching around the Detroit area and ended up buying from Acura of Troy. 2005 TSX 6sp satin silver with gray interior, no nav or accessories, for 26200 + TTL for a total of 27900.

Picked it up Monday night in time for 6" of that white crap. Yuck, and still loved driving it.

Any other questions?

·
www.United-Drift.com
40 Posts
Hey guys, my gf and I will be picking up a Milano Red with ebony interior 6sp fairly soon. We are in the Bloomfield Hills area!!!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:woot: congrats and welcome! :wavey:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Nothing to do with cars, but.......I wonder how nuts they're going out there over U. of Michigan's football season..... :eek:

P.S. I see they're actually FAVORED over Penn State!!!!! :donno:

·
Midwest Acura Owner
9 Posts
Michigan owner

I live in Novi, MI. I waiting for my '06 to come in. The original delivery date was Dec 8, but now its Dec 12. I am so impatient. :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
jinxz0r said:
got my 06 cgp/navi/qtz from acura of troy last week...very good dealership. manager gave me free meal coupons..lol
Congrats and welcome to the site! :wavey:

G

·
I also live in Novi. Doesn't seem like a whole lot of action around here from Detroit folks.

Anyway, I'm looking into getting a TSX in the next 2-3 months. Currently i have an '05 Envoy, but obviously w/ gas prices the way they are, it's time for something new. I'm still trying to figure out whether I am going to get a used '05 or new '06. Any recommendations for me? (which model, local dealers...)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Ltaides said:
I also live in Novi. Doesn't seem like a whole lot of action around here from Detroit folks.

Anyway, I'm looking into getting a TSX in the next 2-3 months. Currently i have an '05 Envoy, but obviously w/ gas prices the way they are, it's time for something new. I'm still trying to figure out whether I am going to get a used '05 or new '06. Any recommendations for me? (which model, local dealers...)
Welcome to the site! :wavey:

Between used or new, I guess it really depends on how much you want to spend and what additional features you want/don't need.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts