Her first FREE alignment!

Fenders Rolled and fronts with a little pull

NEW Wheels for now until Next summer! Sorry for the boo boo pics

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update REmoving Wing and black out TRim

I wanted to get rid of the wing in the back but if i did i end of with these holes.

So i sent my lid and bumper to be painted to some guy a friend recommended and he quoted me a good deal. Tuned out he gave me the run around and messed up the lid by doing some shitty welds. I learned my lesson ...you get what you pay for

but hey looks better without the wing now.

So i sent the pieces a couple days ago to PJ BONIFACIO shop in La puente.he said they were only suppposed to weld form the bottom. So they messed up my lid. So off to his shop for paint. I should have it back by tuesday.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bought some OEM parts including 5mm spacers

DO you detail your own car?

Paint condition looks flawless, especially for an 04!

Great start. Seems like you do things the right way!
Thank you, yes i detailed it myself by HAND! ha it took me two days. But dont let the pics deceive you, there are some dents and road rash on the lip and bumper.

Have a soft spot for black cars. Looking GOOD!
Thank you!

Bought some parts that were much needed i
-Acura "A" emblem
-damper for glove box(i broke it a while ago replacing the air filter)
-Left rear endlink for sway bar. I dont know if it was already broken when i bought it or i did it my self. I do tend to drive hard sometimes.
- 06-08" windshield wipers( i forgot to mention I upgraded these a while back

Brand NEW!

Last the spacer...ill post pics later in better light

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Spacers for the time being

Keep going!! I'm still debating on these rims. I need to see more pics with your setup. Please and thank you!
thanks but i ended up selling them...
last pic of them on.

now here are some spacers with stock rims for the time being until i find my setup. hopefully soon.
One thing i have to say about spacers is that i feel like i have to retorque every two days... Any body else running large spacers that they have to re torque there lugs often?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All face but she gave me no lip

Came up on some Rotifom NUE 9.5 et 30 all around thanks to Jordan at Rotifom. Sorry for the phone pic. Hopefully I get some good shots when theyre on:)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.