Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow owners, I just bought my '08 tsx on the 17 of June. I've sold my 98 civic cx just for her. I live in Beaufort, SC. Just here to lurk around see how everyones tsx look better. =] And thank you for looking! hoping for a friendly forum with less haters on this forum.

Here's the tsx

Here's the Sold HB

·
Un-Civil Engineer
2,205 Posts
Welcome to the forums! You will find that most of the people here are friendly and filled with good information.

Also, that you for your service to our country!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Clean ek, and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I've already some wheels, coilovers, and upper control arms.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
He can be a marine, airmen or a sailor... Its like calling all asians chinese or every white person a red neck... Its not nice. :nono:
I think you went too far on the analogy. Being called a soldier is not as offensive as being called a Red Neck

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Welcome! Clean Hatch. I wonder how many other members came from EK hatches I always liked them but went straight for the TSX. Post pics once mods are installed :thumbsup:

·
pedal damn it
2,898 Posts
@DBSS

i'm a former 8 year MARINE aka DEVILDOG aka JARHEAD aka LEATHERNECK...i wouldn't be offended if u called me a soldier.

sorry, i didn't know u were so delicate. lol :laugh:

·
5,036 Posts
^this!

i'm a former MARINE aka DEVILDOG aka JARHEAD aka LEATHERNECK...i wouldn't be offended if u called me a soldier.

sorry DBBS, i didn't know u were so delicate. lol :laugh:
He's Navy, that's why :eek:hsnap:

·
Last hand... ALL IN!!!
1,884 Posts
He's Navy, that's why :eek:hsnap:
:lol: got jokes eh? Well I guess it got abit irritating when the army wasnt strong enough so we had to go in and do their job for them while being called "solider" the whole time. :rofl:

but on a serious note, if my analogy was abit too far for some, then I apologize.

·
5,036 Posts
To me, we are all service member. It's one fight, one team. I dislike those that discriminate between branches. A former Marine Force Reconnaissance once told me, "Those who put a branch higher than another are the ones that have not seen real war." He told me that he fought alongside soldiers, airmen, and sailors and saw them died.

Good lord what a derail. Any ways nice pickup Olazy!

·
pedal damn it
2,898 Posts
Hello fellow owners, I just bought my '08 tsx on the 17 of June. hoping for a friendly forum with less haters on this forum.
oops...i think we scared him away :laugh: j/k

and who cares what branch u serve for. don't ask, don't tell right? oops...i did it again! :lol: j/k

seriously,...welcome to the community Olazy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha, you guess are something else. Made me laugh after my morning run. An I'm an active duty Marine. Thanks again for the welcome. I should have all the parts on by the weekend of July 4th.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To all; It's better to have consideration of other service member. But calling a Marine a Soilder Is like calling them something from another branch. Just some people just get blinded.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts