Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a milled Honda Accord Key FOB. It's an eBay replica key, not a HeelToe modified key. Unfortunately I bought this from a seller online who told me that this was a Heeltoe OEM Honda Key.

As you can see in the photos, this is not an OEM key but rather a close copy. It's milled and has the chip for the TSX inside, so it's ready to be cut and programmed.

I'm selling becuase I already have two switchblade keys and cannot justify paying to get this extra one programmed.

I'm not trying to rip anyone off, so I'm just trying to let this go for $25 shipped. If you're interested, please send me a PM. Price includes shipping and Paypal fees.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any idea if it will work with a 8th gen civic? ill take it if it does... i broke my civic key off the transponder, so basically just want to know if i can open it up and transplant everything
The key's transmitter will work with FCC IDs:

OUCG8D-387H-A
OUCG8D-355H-A
G8D-344H-A

What are you trying to swap from your Civic key?

Also, Geebra, thank you for the information! But as I said, I'm just looking to get this sold since I already have 4 keys in total for the car, two of which are switchblades.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
civic key fob is the same style as the key you're selling, so the plastic part broke so the actual key (metal part is intact) so i just want to put my key and i guess transmitter chip from the old key into this...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
civic key fob is the same style as the key you're selling, so the plastic part broke so the actual key (metal part is intact) so i just want to put my key and i guess transmitter chip from the old key into this...
That should work. There may be a bit of dremel and j.b. weld work needed, I am not entirely sure though. Let me know if you're interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts