Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello peeps,

This was a mini meet back in January here in Auckland, New Zealand.
(ps: please google map where NZ is if you don't know)

We had 2 Euro R CL7 and 2 CL9 which are both Mugen equipped came from NZ Honda.

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
422 Posts
perfect ride heights and fully functional. classy and clean.

i noticed that most of the international owners mod the car in a similar manner; tastefully modded and could still take it to the track as well as drive on the street... i guess i like it cuz i'm in that vein as well...

·
Registered
422 Posts
quick question - when you say "mugen equipped", did the the cars come with either the 5w-adj or SS mugen suspension too?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi there,
In New Zealand, Honda NZ have 4/5 lines.
The Standard one, no leather, no HID, 16" wheels, complete stock.
Then Sport Package, all the above plus 17" (05 onwards), body kit, rear wing.
Luxury, all of standard plus HID, leather, headlight washers, sunroof, 17" (2005 onwards)
LS, all the above with S features.
Mugen LS all the above, plus Mugen complete body kit, exhaust. I don't think they throw Mugen suspension. But some say the 05 model which is the silver one (2nd to left) has Mugen ECU. But I can't be so sure.
The black one beside it is 06 model with facelifted Mugen full bumper. Silver one just lip, side skirt and duck tail mugen wing.

I will show more pictures once I get the chance to install photoshop.

Keep you posted guys!

quick question - when you say "mugen equipped", did the the cars come with either the 5w-adj or SS mugen suspension too?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hahahaha, I am not sure about international owners.
I used to live in Milwaukee, WI and I have seen lots of beautiful modded TSXs around this forum.
Here in NZ, import cars are common. Hence, many Euro Rs around.

perfect ride heights and fully functional. classy and clean.

i noticed that most of the international owners mod the car in a similar manner; tastefully modded and could still take it to the track as well as drive on the street... i guess i like it cuz i'm in that vein as well...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.