, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Where abouts?

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
larchmont said:
But congrats on post #100!

Larchmont, who thinks JT is a GREAT new member.
I couldn't agree more!!!
Congrats, and keep up the good work J :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
AC goes to school in MO...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
BTW, JT......I see you found out about this site from Cardomain.
I wonder how exactly you found us on there.....

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
j.tear How often do you see other TSXs ?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
j.tear How often do you see other TSXs ?
I live in Missouri, and I see more TSXs here than I see in Chicago. Each day I am guaranteed to see at least 3 or more TSXs on the streets. They are mainly CG, SSM, and NHB colors. I've only seen one other ABP TSX here other than mines.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Agent_Chen said:
I live in Missouri, and I see more TSXs here than I see in Chicago. Each day I am guaranteed to see at least 3 or more TSXs on the streets. They are mainly CG, SSM, and NHB colors. I've only seen one other ABP TSX here other than mines.
Hey!! You changed your SN too!! Which part of Mizzura do you live in?

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i forgot about this post... I usually only see a few in a week. And it is the same ones i see driving around. I have seen a SSM, a NHB, a ABP and of course a CG. and mine is NHB. Im in Columbia. Thanks Larchmont, Joker, WanTing.. im going for 200 now. Anyway, i found this by just looking on cardomain for mods... thats basically it.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
The ABP TSX might have been mines cuz I am usually at Columbia pretty often. By any chance is your TSX black cuz I saw one on Stadium Blvd. and it went to the mall two weeks ago.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
TSX 'R' US said:
Hey!! You changed your SN too!! Which part of Mizzura do you live in?
St. Louis Metro

congrats on your 200th post, j.tear:)

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
indeed, it could have been you.. And that could have been me, i am on stadium blvd a lot. Did the black one have tinted windows?... And i now have an Acura vinyl on the top of the winshield. Thanks for the 200 compliment though!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Missouri TSXers represent!:wavey:

Its been a while since I've last been in this thread, but I notice that Mark98 is also from MO too. Welcome him to the club.

We ought to get a mini meet setup sometime, and that includes you j.tear1080, can't let the Canadian or NY/CT/MA TSXers be the only ones..:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey thanks for the welcome. Haven't been on here for a while...been pretty busy. Had the TSX about a month and a half now and I'm still lovin' it. Yeah, we should get some people together for a weekend cruise around here or something. Springtime is here!!! :mardi:

·
2004 Pearlescent A/T TSX
15 Posts
Yo I am moving to St. Charles in mid-March! I just got signed to play for the Rams! Here is a silly question. Does MO require a front license plate?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
BIGOOLS said:
Yo I am moving to St. Charles in mid-March! I just got signed to play for the Rams! Here is a silly question. Does MO require a front license plate?
I live near there, and Missouri does require front plates, but the law isn't really enforced. There are many cars around here rolling with no front plates. It depends on some cities that arrogant revenue collecting cops will give you a hard time for it, but thats not that often.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
STM said:
hey agent chen.....I live in MO and I go to Columbia every other week :)
which part of MO? I live in O'Fallon, a suburb of STL.:)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts